Friday, 11 February 2011

the world's gonna go on, with, or without you.



and this is how screwed up my fringe looks.
Please hair, grow fasssster! I look likka primary school kid naoww!:(


but anw, i really really like that top, the leopard(is that how it's spelt, omg. What happened to my english?!) but anw, leopard preeeen top! Hahaah! I used to hate that kinda print, but idk, this top makes me look slim! I think la. Hahaha. So the next few days if i blog, would probably be in this top, diff shorts though! Hahaha! Mebee i should buy other prints too, so that i wont keep wearing the same thing over and over again. But 25bucks ehh!:( heart pain! Haha.

School for 2 hours tdy, and home. Eat, nap, study, eat, study. My life is so boring naowxz.

And didnt run, cause ran long d consecutively for the past two days, (ya, ikr, 2 days only!) and the old back pain is coming back up. Gahh. Should have ran one day, rest one day, run one day, etc etc. And im so lazeee to swim, cause needa pack swim stuff and unpack, like leychey only! Nvm, i'll do statics at home mah-self! Heh heh.

Heh. I managed to not twitter and fb at all! Whoohoo! Though i view la, but didnt comment, etc. (:

elaine's doing great, (:

1 comment:

Chu Cheryl said...

No twitter all the way! :D HAHA