Hello!
At grandmama's place naoww! Tuanyuanfan and the lohei thing done, and cousins all watching badminton, so I've bogong to do! Gahh. Lat match and can start playing mahjong, though I still not really sure how to play yet! Heh. Cause my knowledge of how to play mahjong only comes frm imh during attachment, and patients taught ne how to play!:)
woke up super early tdy to go with mummy grocery shopping at sone food factory where they sell really cheap sahshimi! (Y) bought food for stjohn people who're coming this sat, spent almost 100 plus bucks? :O no need give hongbao already!:) haha! Then went to ntuc, ate and home! Spring cleaning or awhile and left for vivid to meet Cheryl! (: Passed her nailpolish, letter and sweets, shopped awhile and ate awfully chocolate! And idk why it's called awfully chocolate cause it's quite nice, though really sweet, shoulnt they call it beautifully chocolate or smthg? Heh. (: only an hour of mini shopping! And rushed to grandmama's house!:O sucha busy day tdy, but great time spent with hamster chu!<3
to grandmama's house after, love relatives ttm! Stupiak group member totally ruined my cny mood. Shan't rant here, but she made me pissed as hell, and I knw I get annoyed quite easily. But I don't really become angry often. She's so power. But anw, relatives asked ne what happen. Grandpapa give me cake to cheer me up and say throw her away, grandmama say _people liddat one la! Relatives offe to beat her up for me, they were kidding obviously. But they cheered me up a whole lot, love relatives max!<3 that said, I refuse to allow her to ruin my cny mood! Not gna think bout her anymore! Spend happy time with family and relatives!(:
K, gna continue watching stupid badminton! Hahaahagahaha!
Happy cny!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment