Sunday, 14 November 2010

Whasuuppp yo! Hahah. Slept for 12 hours ystd, so I'm feeling pretty good now. Haha. I need at least 9 hours of sleep each day! But I've been surviving w about 5 hours :C poor me,:( so anway. Didn't blog ystd cause worked at the waitressing place, and then to grandma's house, whole day packed! Worked w sel and her sister ystd, was so much a million more fun then working w others, cause duh, don't really know them, and some are a lol weird, highlights of working yard, was that I managed to sneak an abalone and oyster muscle thng into my mouth from te buffet table!(y) hahahah! Selene was like omg, you. Hahaha!:B I rock yeah. And the nice chef saved us hash browns and bao-s(y) nice chef ystd! (((: next target would be to sneak some cakes! Thy look so good! But needa do the aftrnoon to night shift one I guess, cause breafast pastries don't look nice! Actl, it's good that I eat for them okay! Cause all left over food are thrown away, so wasted right! It's like ALOTTT of food. Tsk, I'm helping save the enviroment w my stomach!:B

Okay, will blog about the hospital thing tonight! Needa lunch now!

Okay,

No comments: