Tuesday, 17 May 2011
10.36AM, i've just woken up. HAHAHA.
#elainethelazypigyip. :D
backache from the run yesterday, though i already expected it. Buut it's okay! At least it's an ache, not that kinda evilsharpshootingpain. This, i can handle. Sorry my poorback, please tahan with me for 2weeks okay! After that i promise to treat you nicenice! (: ache> pain. \m/
OHYAH. I wanted to blog my stupid nightmare. Dreamt that i failed PRCP. -.- in case some noobs here dont knw what that is, it's like a 6month attachment thingamajig where we work as staffnurses, though we're student nurses. And if we pass, we can graduate. If we fail, must repeat semester. So anyway. Failed PRCP, cause was so busy in ward, so i didnt have time to eat, so was in the ward, and somebody passed me magginoodles.and asked me to eat while working in the ward. Then sister came in, was shocked, so i spilt it on the floor, and failed because of that. -.- SAYWHAAT?! I dont even EAT magginoodles!:O LMAO. I keep getting weird dreams the past few days. Idk why man. Hahaha.
PUBLICHOLIDAY TODAY!
But likka no use, cause there's nthg for me to do ehh. :(
and my laptop crashed, so i cant even do project. Maybe i shall, *gasp go study for nursing lab exam! LIKKA GOOD GIRL THAT I AM. :D and then cycle to macritchie from yishun, and stroll around there. But that's just a MAYBE. Hopefully can though! Me dont wna rot at home! I'll just end up sleeping. Hahaha. :D
we'll see how it goes,
but whatever it is, i can handle it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment