Sunday, 15 May 2011

i liked church today, the worship and the sermon. (: lemme think, and i will summarize the sermon, but i'll do that tomorrow, so that i can think through it over the night. Haha.

But anyway, i have decided.
I will not whine.
I will not complain.
I will not get so easily angered.

I shall not be over optimistic, or whatever you call it, and say that i will not do all those forever and ever. Cause that's not realistic. And being human, i WILL fail. But for now. I will try my best not to do so, at least for one week. With God's help.

It's gna be tough, but.
WATCH ME.
\m/

i should not keep saying and saying, i should put my words into actions. So i've decided. If i break my promise of not whining, complaining and getting angry easily, i shall. *gulp. Give 10dollars either to any charitable organization, or during the next tithe. (TENDOLLARS MIGHT BE LITTLE TO SOME OF YOU, BUT IT'S A HECK LOT TO ME OKAY!) :( I MUSNT FAIL.

There's so many people out there in the world who's having it off so much worse than me. Who am i to rant so much when compared to many people, im having it quite good right. I mean, i've got food to eat, a place to stay, not much, but enough to splurge on expensivebbt (gongcha/Koi) every once in awhile. I have family and friends who love me (most of the time, hahahaha), im pretty healthy on the whole, and backpain or not, i should be thankful i can even FEEL pain. Becuase not being able to feel pain is actually worse than being able to feelpain. Seriously. (go read up on leprosy, or asask me! I will slowly explain, DONT REGRET! Hahahaha): so yeah. I should not complain. I will not complain.

I can do this. :D

No comments: