Wednesday, 11 May 2011

fact#002
i do not believe in 11.11, but i do like doing stuff at special timings such as '12.34, 01.23' or other repeated numbers. Which is why im blogging right now at 01.23AM now. HAHAHA.

Fact#003
I am absolutely addicted to blogger. I have no idea why, since it's quite a weird thing to be addicted to eh?

Fact#004
i cannot sleep if the temperature's hot, no matter how hard i try (which is why im awake at this hour) shirtless now, but older sister is in longsleeve, jacket, and blanket, since she's having the flu. (AND THE AIRCON NOT ON HOR)

Fact#005
i have a billion softtoys on my bed, but contrary to what most people think, they do not fall off in the middle of the night. Cause i line them up along the side of the bed.

Okay.
5facts done. I shall attempt to sleep again! C:

No comments: