Helloo!
3 posts today, ohmygoodness. :O
didn't get the job confirmed:( like they said they will call me if they want me? And usually that means they don't want you right? Gahh:( but juvena says her friend was only called 2 weeks later. And siyun said she was called in a month after interview to go for training! So there's still hope for me right? Hopefully! Cause I need kaching! *cross fingers* they'll call me soon!
Stats exam, got a C, but at least passed I guess? Haha. Quite tough, but doable, but not enough time! Dangg, oh well, work Greer for research! Allthebest Elaine and Gena!
Took a million photos w Gena after exam, though after that leeyinyan and I QC until17 only, took many many photos w alvina cause in always complaining I don't have photos w her! But mostly blur and too gross, so they got removed.:( nvm, Srill have tine to take photo during nadia's birthday!(y)
and we were so wacky tdy, probably exam stress. Hearing alvina scream(her scream, my normal voice) cause she says I talk like THAT!! Hahahhahaha. But whispering is not my forte, so too bad!
Gna go celebrate arianah's birthday w kayak abd ex kayak members,
chaooooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment