Dear God,
it's late at night now, and I'm gna have my exams tmrw at 10, which is kinda better considering I thought at first it was gna be at 9. But I'm gna go at8 to practice, so that I can safely say, I did my best. I don't mean to write out a groccery lists of request to You, but I really hope you'll give me a nice lenient teacher to test me. And allow me to pass well. I know I might not reeally deserve it, but it's by your grace. So please help me and alvina do well. But if i'm nit gna do well, please help me to accept it, and nit cry in front of the lecturer. And just take it as extra practice for my future. And help me to be kinder and mire patient with _________ .
Thankyou God. <3
Amen.
*cross fingers*
please let the shitty week end well!
But i guess sucky moments in life are so that you will see and feel your friends care and concern for you. Though obviously everyone would rather do without these shittt periods. But if everyday's happy and all that, how will you know who are the ones who really care huh. Okay, my brain is filled with catheterization and ngt, that's like a feeding tube up your nose. So I can't really phrase what I wanted to say properly, but I know what I mean. And those whom this is meant for know what I mean too, and that's all that's important I guess. (: live each and everyone of them<3
Ps, yishun has a new hokkien mee stall that tastes pretty good, although the portion's for like elves or smthg,
random much?!
I needa sleep.
Gnight world(:
No comments:
Post a Comment