
girls are given zilian rights yo. Hahaha.
It's been a looong time since i've zilian-ed like that! LOL.
Went for stjohn ystd.
I guess in every place, when people work together, there's bound to be conflicts? Be and theresa so poor thing. Lol. So smthg happened ystd. I guess it's kinda resolved now? But reflecting back now, im so glad i just kept quiet and not start shouting back to prove my point, cause it would have been redundant. And maybe a tad childish. :x but i really do not like people who treat us like dogs, speak to us like that. And expect us to answer to them although they're no big shot. Sigh. Imma gna give it one more chance, for the sake of theresa. HAHA. But one more time, and im out. Cause i find it seriously no point to put in effort to go down and help to teach, and spend time researching on extra info i can give them, but get scolded just because you're not happy with my style of teaching. Tyvm.
Okay, so that's that. Imma not gna talk about it anymore.
May next year be happier! Hahaha.
So,
today's the last day of 2010! *cheers* for you people who hope that all your problems will be gone next year, well, im glad at your believe that miracles happen. But im sorry, one day ain't gna change much eh. Haha. Im sucha mood spoiler. Gahh.
Okay, so random facts of 2010.
1. Maybe im getting old, but it has passed by real quickly, and im gna be in year3 soon! Omg. In gna be 19 nxt year. :O
2. It's a year of decisions. Learnt how to make decisions of my own, without depending on what others think. This is rather 'personal', so oonly some of you all will get what im saying. Really SOME. Haha
3. I quit kayak. For better or worse, im still not too sure. Haha.
4. I got my first job! Though i only worked two days. Haha.
5. I got my very first REAL compliment letter from a patient. Im rather proud of myself. Hee:)
6. GENA was formed \m/ they make school so much better. Haha.
7. I listened to class, and my books actually have notes in them! Okay, most of it at least.
8. Finally faced up to a major problem of _, and solved it maybe. Haha.
9. I was more mature. Okay, so i know most of you all might not really agree eh. Haha. But if you dont agree, it's cause you're not close to me enough. HA. Take that. :D
10. I finally realize that, okay. Maybe im a LEETLE bit of a bimbo. But i think bimbo's are pretty cool. Haha!
11. Went to bintan. Which is one of my to-do list. Though for very few days, and no sea sports done cause of the monsoon season. Gahh.
12. Grew closer to God, as in, trying harder and better to have a close relationship with Him. Which i think im pretty succeeding:B
13. Got my very first 'branded' thing. A perfume, though it was a gift. Hahaha.
14. Founded the joy of fleas. Hahahaha.
15. Grew fatter:(
so these are some facts. Cause i cant really think of much else now. Haha.
So i remember my resolution last year was to be happier, less angry, more mature, and world peace.
And i think everything has been pretty done, except the world peace thing.
I mean, take a look at singapore. We hardly have country peace(all the retarded ahbeng stare and slash incidents), we can hardly expect world peace eh? Oh well, a person can always hope eh?:)
so 2011,
what will my resolutions be? Hmm.
How about,
1. I WILL take part in at least ONE marathon. And if that fails, a biathalon will do too.
2. I WILL exercise ONCE a week. Aww. Not easy during attachment period. :(
3. I WILL NOT judge people. Cause it's a sin, and i always do that. Gahh.
4. I WILL not bitch & gossip. This is pretty impossible somewhat. But I WILL TRY my best. Ooh, im so gna regret this.
5. I WILL be more patient w my younger sister.
And i think 5 resolutions is pretty enough. Cause if i put 10, i hardly think i'll really do all 10. HAHA.
*cross fingers* i will do everythingg!:B
okay, so i have to spend the last day of 2010 studying for exams when school reopens! Poor me.
Hope there are people out there who actually READ this. Hahaha.
So all you nice ones who do,
BLESSED new year!:B
may all things happy & pretty come your way! May those who love you be blessed as well, and those who are evil or mean to you have bird poop dropped on their head!(Y) it's kinda good conditioner w nutrient anyway. Hahahahahaha!:D
byeee!(:
ps, for those of you who dont know, like that shuagu adelin, HAHA, (kidding!), i dont have a tagboard. YouCAN comment on the post, or you CAN leave a comment on my formspring(it's at the top left of this page). So what you do, is to click the link. And you'll have a part that says ask a question. Just ask, click send. Your post wont come out, but when i reply you 'post/comment/random message for me' then it will come out. So just ask. And check maybe 1 or 2 days later, and my reply will be out!
Go ahead and tryy!:)
okay. Really needa go now.
Zaijian!:B
No comments:
Post a Comment