Thursday, 11 November 2010

This world is evil.

Like seriously, what's with all the news bout teenagers killing teenagers mann.
I thought Singapore was supposed to be all peace and harmony, first class country and all that. But this is like third class attitude or smthg. Teenagers slashing each other just because they thought the other person was 'staring' and laughing and doing it in broad daylight. Omg, singapore's security system seems to be detiorating everyday,
this world is so evil Mann.
I'm not suicidal,
but I can't wait to go to heaven.
Earth is so evil. Ugh.

Okay,
so anyway,
SECOND LAST DAY OF ATTACHMENT!:B

shiokkk!(y)
and teacher gave me a good review/comment. Shiokker more. Hahaha! My English fail siaa, but I can't thnk of how to phrase it, heh. Kinda liked this attachment more, but hope I'll work w alvina same shift next sem! Attachment would be even better(y)(y)!

So, for all you olevels people,
CHOOSE NURSING!

One positive reason why you should choose.
> you'll
get lots of marriage proposals, hahaha! All the old people there trying to matchmake you with ther children, it's seriously hilarious! Haha! Today one auntie said, do you have any male friends?(se said it in hokkien, which made it even funnier) and she said it w such a urgent tone, and my hokkin isn't good, I was wondering if she was hurting somewhere or what-.- but anyway, then she said, you v good, be my daughterin law, you take care of me. (in hokkien) and FYI, her sons are like late 30s and 40s, LOL. And I don't wanna spend my life takng are of a sick mother in law, okay, that sounds a bit mean, how about, I don't wanna get married, for the purpose
of caring for a patient? Retarded much?! Hahahhaa.

Okay, I needa go bathe now. Haha
what an abrupt ending,
okay.
再见!(:

No comments: