Saturday, 20 November 2010

Should I get a nokia X5-01?? It's so pretty and pink! Sorry I can't upload a photo of it, cause I'm iPhone blogging once again, haha. It's really small and cute! But everybody sad I won't like it after awhile:( but I dont wanna get a samsung phone! Cause it seems to spoil really easily. And I don't really like BB either. And I'm too poor to get an iPhone:( the one I'm using now is daddy's, so howwww?

But dec2 is coming! Means I can finally stop using my 'vintage' phone(Y) it's Like so old and spoilt! Cause it's actually like my sister's spoilt phone, Which is less spoilt than mine, so yeah, LOL.

Watched mega mind! Whig was pretty not bad I guess? But the show was spoilt by a superly annoying kid who sat beside me. Maybe he watched the show before or smthg, but he was giving a running synopsis, like shouting, no, not saying, SHOUTING out what the charcter was gonna say before it could, and going, WOW, it's really 3D! I can touch the thing in my hand! And grabbing the air while doing so. Yeah, cute. IF I wasn't seated beside him, his sister who bbrought him tried shushing him up, but to no avail, and I think he was embarrassed or smthg, cause the minute tge show ended, she was the first out of the door, haha. Poor thing, she.

Okay,
My words don't seem to flow/ connect nicely. Hahah! I think I needa sleep like soon. Heh.

Gnight!



Ps, I watched personal taste or the first time today!(Y)

No comments: