Tuesday, 9 November 2010

I look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer's sister.

I AM SICK:(
the funny thing is that when mummy wasn't hone, I was per-fectly fine, no flu, nothing. And then on the day she reached Singapore, I started coughing, sore throating and runny nose-ing. Cause God knows mummy needs to take care of me when I'm sick, haha! Oh wells. Hopefully I can last okay until attachment is over, and they won't chase me home!

On another note, today the psy(psychotic) patient, who hasn't never looked directly into anyone's eye, and always wailing and screaming and kicking around, looked directly in my eye, pointed at me(usually she is limp on the bed, or just swatting air, (she's uncommunicative anyway) and scolded me a length of vulgrities, clearly. Note that she has all along never spoke clearly, it's always wailing and mumblings. I had a shock of my life, my hert almost jumped out.:0 but sone say ts an improvement cause she hasn't talked for a long while, but well, I'd much prefer it if she started talking again by saying hi, or hello or smthg, not a spew of vulgarities, okay. Abd it was kinda scary too. I mean, she's always had a blank expression, suddenly she look into my eyes, I was like ohmygosh.:0


okay, that's the interestng story for today,
going to sleep now!

No comments: