Sunday, 28 November 2010

A friend loves at all times.


hello:B

I like ':B' better than ':)' cause it kinda looks like my two front teeth. HAHA.

Sooo,
yesterday's flea was a total letdown, only scanned through the flea for half an hour cause was rushing to got for yfm, stores that I saw were mostly clothes for plus sized people and auntie auntie clothes by auntie auntie people. Siann. Ended up with one dress only, :( most likely imma gonna wear it for Christmas though:B BUT anyway, saw junior
going while I was leaving, and she said she bought like 2 dresses, 2tops, a skirt and a necklace, for altogether 12 bucks:( I shouldn't hve rushhed man, I'm so depressed now:((((( ohwell, there's always next time huh?:V

yfm was.. Not bad? Hahhaha. Better than usual I guess. Haha. Did catchup w Nicolette, adelin & yichen:B like more time to talk than Sunday(: and Nicolette lied to me! She went to Seoul, and told me she met leeminho. I believed her ohkay! And told like a million people, but in the end she just met a cut out poster of him. -.- tskk. Still say I'm gullible. D: sounded real lor!

AND I SAW CHUCHERYL!:B
like finally after a few billion years!:B and it's gonna be a few billion years later again before I see her agnD: talked abit abit fast fast. Cause she had transport awaiting:D HAHA. Haven't talked to her for so long! It's like she's busy w her raids, & I'm busy w mine. No common free time:( so much so that it feels like we're drifting away from each other. And we don't know what's going on in each other's life. Still remember thaimissiontrip, when we were so free & carefree. It's where I started becoming close friends w her too!

Chucheryl! I don't know what's happening w you now, but hope you're doing great now okay! I still love you although we haven't been talking much at all(: and you still can text me. If anything happy/sad/annoying/interesting/random happened(: I'm not as text-y as you,:p but should you need me, imma always gonna be there! Takecare!\m/ <3

2 comments:

Chu Cheryl said...

Awww! Sorry that we seem like we're drifting! True enough, haven catch up with you for damn damn long! hahaha! And it won't be long till you'll see me again! 10dec I'll be back, its just 11 days more! (:
Love you.

elaine said...

HAHA!(: it's alright!it's nobody's fault right(: AND yes, 11 days still damn long la.hahaha!(: