Sunday, 17 October 2010

Do it 100%, or not at all.

Hello! I'm like using iPhone to blog, can you believe it-.- cause I wasn't allowed to use the com. Ugh.

So yeah, one week holiday for the past week was basically spent catching up w people, finally went out w Gena, Rachelle and Selene!(y) haha. Photos are on fb, so I shan't upload them here, mainly cause in too lazy:D went for TAM's day event thingamy, I have no idea what to call it, haha. Experience as a facilitator(THOUGH NOT PAID) was pretty cool. Haha, okay, not paid cause I didint do the whole thing, but anyway, was pretty fun, though also quite hard to actl get them to listen to you, and understand. Oh wells, it's the first time after all.(: arum and buddy ps-Ed me. So ended up going w qinsheng, didn't get to eat Ashton cause the rest had places to go. :((( ashtons there is lie REALLLYYYY cheap! Cause it's at a coffeeshop. HAHA:) can't wait to go there again finally w BFT18!:D

talking about cheapness, I'm like a superly ton million times broke now, dunno where all my money fly too!:(((( and I wanna buy a holga camera, and the blingbling pink addidas watch!(will upload a photo of it when I use the com)! It's super prettyyyyy! BUT as I said, I Am as poor as the people I. The slums or smthg. I have 50cents in my wallet right now:( AND I still haven't got thesister's ,Adelin's and rachelle's birthday present yet.:l I am sooo sorry people!:( I will do so asap! Or asaihm, which is as soon as I have money. Ha! I just made a new acronym, I am so brilliant :B

so yeah, this one week holiday of mine has zoomed so quickly by, 26days to end of attachment, I hope I'll enjoy it there! Okay, shall sleep now in case I can't wake up tmrw:s
gnight!(:

No comments: