BLOGGER IS SO ANNOYING
AND I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT, SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM STILL USING BLOGGER, -.- but i dont know how to use LJ nor wordpress!:O
so ive been trying to log into my blogger acct, but they kept saying that my email address was not valid , and that `maybe did i did not finish registering my blog` w them. like hello??! my acct has been here for a few years la! what not registered-.-
anyway, so after trying like every single email that i have, found out that apparently they changed my email for me to my gmail acct, WITHOUT TELLING ME! ANNOYING. UGHHHHHHH.
and i thought my blog kenna hacked in. -.- and i made that gmail acct cause i needed it for stjohn, robin said that its very good, etc etc. but apparently not. anyhow change for me.
TSK.
TSK.
so the photo above was supposed to show how spasm-ed and annoyed i felt, though it was taken quite some time ago.
HEH, I LOOK SO COOL!:D
HEH, I LOOK SO COOL!:D
okay, enough ranting.so studying is really boring.
and when girls get bored, what do they do?
and when girls get bored, what do they do?
TAKE PHOTOS!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
ONE OF THE STUPID ONES I TOOK:
AND MY NAIL:
(THE REST ARE ALTERNATED PINK AND YELLOW BY THE WAY:D)
OKAY, back to studying
:(
EDITED:
YOU KNOW WHAAAAAAT!
I WROTE 'BLOGGER IS SO ANNOYING!
'
I WROTE 'BLOGGER IS SO ANNOYING!
'
AND THEN THEY HIGHLIGHTED THOSE SENTENCES AND PUT HTML NOT ACCEPTED,
ERROR!
'
ERROR!
'
SHEESH.
THEY CANT FACE UP TO REALITY. -.-
THEY CANT FACE UP TO REALITY. -.-


