HELLO!
church yesterday. met cheryl and val to eat sushi tei, super shiok. haha, but after eating finish, they were saying very full alrdy, while i still felt like i could go for another meal.-.- my appetite is getting bigger man, not good. TSK.
went church after that taught the kids, super rowdy, but i suppose lesson went not bad eh. haha. put quite alot of effort into ystd's lesson i think. HAHAHA. like finally. haha. had sunday school after that. cell's getting better and better, more sharing,more growing. we're moving on to better places. haha. lessons learnt in sunday school, praying spontaneously, specifically, not demanding an answer from God, but waiting patiently, hopefully i'll start applying them once again. (:
but didnt see adelin AT ALL yesterday:( TSK. we still havent talked yet! haha.
this week will hopefully become more intersting then last, haha. going out everyday this week! HAHA! but mostly for trainings. -.- haha. dunno how on earth am i going to train. my back hurts like - ughhhhh. now it even hurts when im not doing anything. how sad is that. shall go see a doctor soon! but till then, ENDUREEEEEEEEEE. tsk.
okay,shall go off now, going to go watch showw. HAHA!
*thanks cherylchuuu for lending me the dvds! <3>
i like this song!(:
Lord i offer my life to you.
(Verse 1)All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before you, oh Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaims
The joy and the pain, I'm making them yours
(Chorus)Lord, I offer my life to you
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory
Lord I offer my days to you
Lifting my praise to you
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer you my life
