Monday, 27 July 2009

♥♥bestie
it's been a looong time since we had a nice long chat.

HELLO!

haha, been a loong time since i've blogged, so i'll do a quick one now(:
so anywayyyyy,

church ystd was great. haha, liked the worship, cos the songs were nice. and i think andre's a good owrship leader. LOL although claudia says it's because she chooses the songs. heh. sermon was not bad, sunday school people and i decided that the preacher was really cute, LOL. not bad for someone so old,. HAHA. but his actions were so big, and his voice so loud, at first i was gonna fall asleep, but in the end listened thru the whole sermon, and well, it was not bad. (:

right.

moving on,

I CANT PLAY BEJEWELED ON FACEBOOK!! :((

HAHA. that's nonsense. random thought. LOL

okay, wait.
i can now.
hahah. whatever.

so let me pause blogging while i play,
just ONE game((:

okay, score: 39, 500((:


okayyyy.

so anyway.
didnt go for stjohn master parade, though i reallyyyyy wanted to go,
cos they said it was compulsory to go for the kayak competetion thingy.,
(congrats to those who got medals:D )
so yeah.

oh yeah.,
you know what.
elaine's been such a hardworking girl!
HAHAHAHA.
i've been studying okay.
and exams are still one month away/
but yeah.
studied finish half of foundation of nursing.
and studied finish muscuskeletal disorders and blood part 1.
haha.
sounds little huh?

but i'm still proud of myself! HAHA.
small acheivement, but great satisfaction.

yeah.
but the thing is.
now i've got eye bags!
like ewwwwwwwww.

but that's what you get for studying. -.-

and i highly encourage all you people to start studying now.
or you have to chiong at the last min.
take it frm me.
it's SOOOO not fun chiong.ing at the last min.
LOL

so anywayyyyy,

the other day in lecture,
my lecturer was like saying
nurses have no life.
only 20% nurses would get married in the end. the rest will remain single.
like- thanks huh?
oh, and in case you were wondering.
yes, the lecturer was a nurse too.
she's so encouraging huh? LOLLL/

okay,
and now i'll make a random statement.
to all the guys out thr reading this blog.
if you talk to a girl on msn, and she does not reply.
there're three reasons why.
1) she's busy
2) she doesn't feel like talking
3) she doesn't feel like talking to YOU.

what you definitely shouldn't do.
is to give her email to your frnd to add her
and ask that frnd to talk to the girl,
and if she replies your frnd and not you.
hound her for not replying you.
that's called stalking.

-.-
(just a random thought) HAHA

okay,
all my studying must be killing my brain cells.
LOL..

so i shall go now, byee(:

i like this song(:

I will come to You in prayer
I will seek Your face
I will stand within the gap
There will I intercede


Chorus:
For every time I pray
I move the hand of God
My prayer does the things
My hands cannot do
For every time I pray
The mountains are removed
The paths are made straight
And nations turn to You

I am weak and helpless Lord
You, my strength shall be
Guide me with Your gracious hand
There will my victory be