I PASSED CHINESE!!!!
in case you're that dumb. it's olevel chinese(:
yep/ i did. i was expecting to get a C6 or smthg, but guess what? I GOT B4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ELAINEYIP PASSED CHINESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ha!
that's not all!
I GOT INTO NANYANG POLY(NURSING) FOR DPA!
yes. that's right/
thankyou GOD.
for letting me pass(:
anyway,
i'll take this opportunity to tell you that nursing is not a course for you to look down on okay? cos everywhere i go people are telling me ' are you sure you wanna go nursing'
so once and for all lemme tell you this
YES I AM SURE!
i seriously dont see whats so bad about nursing okay?
i like it.
so take that.
next ,
okay.
i KNOW this is randomn.
but this dear frnds/
IS A TOOTH!
ok/
2 teeth/
but nonetheless/
2 HUMONGUS teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
haha!
THEY ARE HUGE!
my father called them ELEPHANT TEETH!
haha!
it came out of eunices mouth.
yeah, i know/
OUCH!
haha//////////
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
oh yeah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SUQI!
that's my primary school frnd by the way.
YES/
i remembered/
:DD
okay. i gott go zoom now.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment